The first recommendations from CARE are now available
CARE has released empirical reports on European ECEC curricula, professional development approaches and parents’ values, beliefs and concerns of regarding ECEC services. Executive summaries including recommendations can be downloaded from the website.
Executive summaries including recommendations of the following reports
- Overview of European ECEC curricula and curriculum template
- Comparative review of professional development approaches
- Values, beliefs and concerns of parents, staff and policy representatives regarding ECEC services in nine European countries: First report on parents
- A review of research on the effects of early childhood education and care (ECEC) on children development
- The relations between structural quality and process quality in European early childhood education and care provisions: Secondary analyses of large scale studies in five countries
are available at
Please download and comment on Facebook. Your views are important to us. Participate! Get involved!